why should you have a One year home warranty inspection?
One Year Home Warranty Inspections are important to protect your investment. When you purchase a new home, builders and the contractors working on the homes can overlook details that can become problems in the future. The best time for you to get a One Year Home Warranty Inspection is when your home is no older than 11 months old. We are happy to help you with your inspection to protect your investment.
- Opportunity to see the home through the eyes of a critical third-party
- Gives you assurance that your home and structure are in the proper condition
- Alerts you to safety issues before your warranty expires
- Allows for the repair of items before your one year builders warranty expires
- Gives you a detailed report that you can share with the builder for repairs
- Allows you to fix minor problems before they become major issues in the future
Lighthouse Property Inspections visually inspects your home. After the inspection is complete, we prepare a report, and we discuss the findings in detail with you.
We strongly recommend that you are present when the inspector in onsite. Being on site gives you the opportunity to ask questions, become familiar with the components and systems of your prospective home.
system components typically inspected in single family homes
What others are saying about Us...
"We used Scott to inspect our house, being our first house everything was a little confusing and overwhelming but he explained everything so we understood what needed fixed right away and what could wait and be done over time along with how to maintain it. He's very good found stuff i never would have thought to look at, would defiantly use him again for any home we buy in the future and would recommend him to anyone out there looking to buy a house!" - Amanda Allen, Google Review