Buyer, Seller and
A Home Inspection is an important part of the buying and selling process. Buyers and Sellers want to know the condition of the property, and the best method is to contract a Certified Home Inspector.
When working with a Certified Home Inspector, buyers and sellers receive an unbiased report of the condition of the home. A home inspector gives buyers and sellers an unbiased report of the condition of the home. Some buyers add-on Radon Inspection Services to their inspections to verify the air quality in the home before purchase.
Inspections are an inexpensive way to ensure the home is safe and you understand future repair and maintenance costs.
How do property inspections help you?
- Relieve prospective buyer’s concerns and suspicions
- Opportunity to see the home through the eyes of a critical third-party
- Alerts sellers to safety issues before agents and potential buyers visit the home
- Inspections alert sellers to immediate personal concern, such as radon gas and active terminate infestations
- Allows for the repair of items before it becomes a stumbling block later in the sales process
- Inspections help sellers price your home realistically
- Sellers can make repairs before the home is on the market
- Helps sellers find reasonably priced contractors to make repairs
Lighthouse Property Inspections visually inspects your home. After the inspection is complete, we prepare a report, and we discuss the findings in detail with you.
We strongly recommend that you are present when the inspector in onsite. Being on site gives you the opportunity to ask questions, become familiar with the components and systems of your prospective home.
system components typically inspected in single family homes
What others are saying about Us...
"We used Scott to inspect our house, being our first house everything was a little confusing and overwhelming but he explained everything so we understood what needed fixed right away and what could wait and be done over time along with how to maintain it. He's very good found stuff i never would have thought to look at, would defiantly use him again for any home we buy in the future and would recommend him to anyone out there looking to buy a house!" - Amanda Allen, Google Review