Why Lighthouse Property Inspections?
|The lighthouse has always been known as a steady and consistent guide to those who search for the right path. Captains used the information from the direction of the light to make the necessary decisions to steer through troubled waters and foggy conditions. It is my companyís mission to give you that same consistent and reliable light for making your decision. Lighthouse Property Inspections is a locally owned and operated small business serving the State of Kansas but focusing on Wichita and the surrounding communities. Being a locally owned and operated small business, I can offer the personal attention you deserve when you hire an inspector.
Lighthouse Property Inspections is licensed and insured. We carry E&O insurance and Property Damage & Bodily Injury Insurance for your protection.
Not too many people will buy an automobile without first taking a good hard look under the hood. So why would you want anything less for your new home?
Iíve been right where you are now. Buying a new home and wanting to be sure of what Iím really getting. Be sure of this, if you hire me for your next inspection, youíll get an honest and unbiased report from an inspector with qualifications and memberships in:
* American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) #247339
* National Association of Home Inspectors (NAHI)
* American Association of Radon Scientists and Technologists (AARST)
* National Environmental and Health Association certified (NEHA)
* Kansas Association of Real Estate Inspectors (KAREI)
* Realtor Referral Endorsement Insurance Policy
* Inspection Training Associates graduate (one of the few curriculums
recognized by the American Society of Home Inspectors).
* Passed the National Inspectors Exam (recognized by several states
as their required certification).
* Dedicated to follow the ASHI Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics.
* Wichita Area Association of Realtors Affiliate member; SUPRA key holder
* Lieutenant, Honor Guard Member; City of Wichita Fire Department